I BeLoNg 2 JeSuS anD He LoVeS mE
13 March, 2007
1 O LORD, you have searched me and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.
-Psalm 139
Have we ever wondered about the love of God? Joyce expounds on this passage of scripture regarding how God really truly loves us. In verse 1, the Lord searches us, pursues us and woos us to get to know us. Not know just in the plain sense but to KNOW, an intimate kind of knowing, every part of our being and behaviour. Verse 2, the Lord ever cares what we are thinking when we sit on our chair and stand up. He goes for details. He knows our thoughts even before we ever thought about it! Verse 3, He is familiar, understands all our doings and thinkings! Our habits, and our dumbness! Our blurness, anger, low self esteem, bad tempers, violence. How many stupid thoughts about ourselves and other people do we have every day? Uncountable! He knows them all. What we do first thin
g in the morning and the last thing at night. He knows. Verse 4, He knows what is going through our minds each and every thing before we utter them!
Amazing are you Lord! Praise You God! I just feel like you are saying to me, “You don’t know what it’s like to love somebody the way I LOVE YOU.”
To Love Somebody
There's a light, a very special light, never ever shone on me.
1 O LORD, you have searched me and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.
-Psalm 139
Have we ever wondered about the love of God? Joyce expounds on this passage of scripture regarding how God really truly loves us. In verse 1, the Lord searches us, pursues us and woos us to get to know us. Not know just in the plain sense but to KNOW, an intimate kind of knowing, every part of our being and behaviour. Verse 2, the Lord ever cares what we are thinking when we sit on our chair and stand up. He goes for details. He knows our thoughts even before we ever thought about it! Verse 3, He is familiar, understands all our doings and thinkings! Our habits, and our dumbness! Our blurness, anger, low self esteem, bad tempers, violence. How many stupid thoughts about ourselves and other people do we have every day? Uncountable! He knows them all. What we do first thin
Amazing are you Lord! Praise You God! I just feel like you are saying to me, “You don’t know what it’s like to love somebody the way I LOVE YOU.”
To Love Somebody
There's a light, a very special light, never ever shone on me.
I would like my whole life to be, with someone like you
with someone
with someone like
You don't know what it's like,
You don't know what it's like,
to love somebody, to love somebody,
the way I love you.
There's a way, a very special way,
To look at each and every single thing.
Ah, but what good would that bring,
if I ain't got you
if I ain't
if I ain't got you.
You don't know what it's like,
I don't think you really,
really know what it's like,
to love somebody,
to love somebody,
the way I love you,
the way I love you.
There's a light,
a special kind of light,
never ever shone on me.
I would like my whole life to be,
with someone like you
with someone like you
with someone
with someone like
Baby, you don't know what it's like,
You, you just don't know what it's like,
to love somebody,
to love somebody,
the way I love you.
You don't know what it's like,
I don't think you really,
really know what it's like,
to love somebody,
to love
the way I love you.




No comments:
Post a Comment