Complicated.
Prov 24:33-34
A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest- and poverty will come on you like a bandit and scarcity like an armed man.
Guarding your heart is not easy
You need to be watchful for the thief
Who comes in the darkness of night
See him coming from a distance
You better take flight
If you don't run
It will soon be too late
the rule is
what you feel uncomfortable doing, don't do.
The enemy comes like a cunning thief
Taking on the appearance of a normal man
Like poison in a sweet
You won't know it unless you take the first bite
Now I'm left with heartache and despair
I hurt the person who means the most to me
I have no one to turn to who can comfort me
I need courage to flee
I need the courage to love again
I need the confidence to start over
How long will the hurting carry on
This guilt, this shame, this atrocity
He toyed with my feelings
Manipulated my mind
I'm on his hook
But the hook is gone
to hook another
Animal. Beast. Scum.
I never want to see you again.




No comments:
Post a Comment