Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Monday, December 28, 2009

Sad

It's sad when a love one dies.
But sadder when love ones leave...

Why is it that when people leave the church, the friendship stops? They stop asking you out, stop sms-ing, stop calling. Well, maybe not all of them. But even those who bother to keep in contact with you probably only look you up once a year. From seeing each other weekly, the communication dwindles down to once a year...

When you try to talk to them, they seem so distant, as if the friendship never even existed. Everything floats back to being superficial. There's no more sharing of deep thoughts, weeping together or even encouraging one another.

I don't know who to bare my soul to. It's so sad. It seems like those who leave become closer to one another, may be because they have a common thing together.

I'm not angry that they left. I'm just sad that the relationships are strained because people choose to go to different churches. But it shouldn't be this way :(

I'm glad I have close friends from other churches. I wish I didn't need to give up my friendships with people like Vanessa, Evan, Emma, Lindy, Jordan, Christine and others. They meant a lot to me. Most of my memorable events in my life have them inside. From the time I rededicated my life to God to Mission Trips to outings, etc.

Life is not the same without them anymore. I wish it wasn't this way. Sometimes I wonder whether I caused it to happen. Did I not cherish the relationships? Or maybe we just didn't click.

Times have changed alot. Really. I feel like I'm starting all over again, the tedious process of investing into new friends my time and energy. The scariest part is you never know when they're gonna leave.

Nothing is eternal is it?

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.