Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Robert H. Schuller

"Tough times never last, but tough people do."


Today didn't go very well. Hmm, what's the point of ranting if the day did right. Well, I'm too tired to talk to anyone, I guess blogging is the best then.

I hate it when my period comes because of my cramps. It's super crampy. I've been having back pains the whole week and today, my whole body is aching. I still have to teach a drama class and a vocal class tomorrow. WORK WORK WORK.

Sometimes you wish your boyfriend could do wonders. Like whenever you're in some deep shit, he will come in shining armour to save you. Girls are too idealistic at times.

There are just some things that men can't do for you. Though they think that they want and can all your problems.

Ru and I don't have that assumption. Thank God. It'll be too stressful to place such expectations on him because if he doesn't live up to it, we'll both feel like crap.

I'm quite happy that I don't expect my man to solve all my problems too. :) and I don't love him any less.

We women need to learn how to take care of ourselves and not be completely dependent on our partners. Notice I said, 'not be completely'. There should still be co-dependence in a relationship, but not TOTAL dependence.

Thank you honey for all your TLC. You make me feel loved and special. Now that you're not here with me, I will take good care of myself. :)

I'm gonna make it through tonight!

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.