shambles.
thanks for the sms gracie. U're a godsend.
today's been one hell of a day. worked from home in the morning and went to beatty for assembly. spent the rest of the afternn at fmss, helping with the carnival. I'd say that it's a success. And it was probably my highlight today.
Came home and was quite happy coz it was quiet. No one was at home. I unpacked and took out my make up. the stillness was much appreciated.
Then people started coming home. When i finally sat down to work, my dad asked for more favours that i couldnt reject.
It looks like the weekend is going to be burned again. And monday is a full camp. I'm falling apart, can hardly breathe. It feels like I need to run.
----------------------------
These thoughts run through my head over and over
I can't believe I'm not the one for you now
These people are coming closer and closer
I gotta run
I gotta run
My life's not mine any more
You took it away
With your ignorance, unconsciousness,
You make me say, "okay"
Turning you down is not an option
You will not let me rest
You drive me crazy with ur emotions
I have nothing left
I wanna run coz I can't stand it
The questions, the guilt, I'm frickin over It.




No comments:
Post a Comment