Visit My Other Blog!

a creation of Cheryl & Deniece

pics-talk.blogspot.com

My life :)

ShoutBox!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Desert Song

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Shakespeare

Thursday, September 03, 2009

i can't

just had a heavy week last week and this week, it's not getting any better. I'm not getting enough rest and people are demanding more out of me. Money is a concern to me more than before and nw, it looks like we're gonna move to another part of serangoon.

Nobody asks me how i feel.

I dont know who i can talk to. I feel more pressurized by the day and i'm exhausted. I want my own time, i need my space, esp at home. Sometimes, i dont want to come home. It's always, can u do this for me pls?

I plan my time but it keeps getting messed up. I think i'm beginning to feel like michelle. I'm trying to please everybody.

I feel so sad i think i might sink into depression soon. Pressure at home, pressure from bosses, pressure frm school, pressure even in my rship. I feel that i cant b that supportive girlfriend i used to be before school started. I don't know how to anymore. My head is constantly filled with things to do and my work never seem to end.

I feel terrible.

Maybe i should free up some time tomorrow to take a stroll at the beach or something.

It's so tempting to just shut everyone out. for one day, just for one day. And do what i want to do.

these few years are going to be very trying. I dont know how to prioritise my things. I'm just blabbing on bcoz i feel so lonely and dejected.

Called and smsed chelle many times today but nv got any response. elaine turned me down for a movie tmr. Vocal lessons got cancelled. Dad keeps giving me things to do. I havent revised my psych this week. No time to catch up with news. Struggling with grp project. pissed honey off.

I'm so stretched..

No comments:

My PrOFiLe

My photo
There is only one devotion, to God. My belief, strong and unmovable. I believe in God, the only creator of the universe, the only creator of you and me. Through God, all things hold together. But the Godhead does not only consist of one person, he shares a divine relationship with His son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to die for us and His Spirit, who is the paraclete to all mankind. If there's one thing i want to share with everyone i know, that is the good news. Christ did it, we receive it. There is nothing greater in this world than knowing his love for us. My mission: Making-a-Difference-1-on-1

MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1

It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.