Missing You
It's 7am again
It was a great finale
Yes indeed
The familiar feeling of dawn
After spending the night together
When the sky brightens to welcome the morning
That's the time we go to sleep
At least, it's my turn to sleep in today
*grins*
Hmm...
A sense of nostalgia overwhelms me
As you recollect the past
Your memories seem so beautiful
You smile as you think about them
I share your joy
FMSS
A place where true friendships are forged
And where friendships last
A place where I met wonderful people
who became a part of my life's story
A place where love was lost
And love was found
A place where students could grow spiritually
A place where I longed to be
But I didn't seize the opportunity
Maybe I should have gone ahead with the transfer?
Maybe my life would have been different
Maybe not
Speculations about the past will not change the present
The "If only..." phrases cons us into thinking that
things will be better now
It fills us with regret
Just the thought of it makes me miserable
Don't want to think about it.
Because maybe I wouldn't have liked you
Neither would you have taken any interest in me
I was too self-absorbed
And you were
Attached.
Your heart belonged to some one else.
And it's time to sleep now...
The familiar feeling of hunger and tiredness
After staying up the whole night without any food
I ask myself, "was it worth the wait?"
And there was no hesitation to say, "yes, it was."
Have fun in school sweetie
Will be dreaming of you..........




No comments:
Post a Comment