At CCCC
Wow whee!!!!
This was truly the highlight of my week!
Went to Christian Care & Concern Community last week to share about Music to a group of bout 15 youths...
Thank you for accompanying me Michelle.. hope you have learnt something from the exposure.. :)
To Pastor Amos and the youths,
Press on to build your ministry! I believe in due time, the Lord will raise up leaders among u to carry the burden for our generation!)
I will continue to pray for you all, especially for a youth worker/pastor/trainee to serve in the youth ministry.
To Denise and Marcus,
I know how it feels like to be a PK (Pastor's kid).. if you ever need a listening ear... do call me! Would love to keep in touch and help you in your struggles..
Take care guys... will see you soon!
This was truly the highlight of my week!
Went to Christian Care & Concern Community last week to share about Music to a group of bout 15 youths...
Thank you for accompanying me Michelle.. hope you have learnt something from the exposure.. :)
To Pastor Amos and the youths,
Press on to build your ministry! I believe in due time, the Lord will raise up leaders among u to carry the burden for our generation!)
I will continue to pray for you all, especially for a youth worker/pastor/trainee to serve in the youth ministry.
To Denise and Marcus,
I know how it feels like to be a PK (Pastor's kid).. if you ever need a listening ear... do call me! Would love to keep in touch and help you in your struggles..
Take care guys... will see you soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment