MIss
Miss having small group where we get together and share God's word.. bounce of new spiritual revelations with one another.. and sharing our highs and lows so that we can encourage each other..
It's so lonely nowadays.. and tough to be the one crying alone in the room.. thinking that I'm the only facing the battles of life..
Well.. I guess it's hard for any one to understand me.. I don't take the easy road in life and I'm always challenging myself to become better.. The decisions I make are very different for every one around me. My job is not stable, and I'm only studying part time so that I can spend the rest of my time pursuing my passions. Some Christians might not even consider me as part of the faith community because of the things I do. Even my parents think I'm too bold.
Well, with no one to share my week with and talk to.. I guess I'll just have to accept it as a fact of life.




No comments:
Post a Comment