It was hard work on Monday for me! But it was so fun! I got to practice my hairdressing skills on the three girls, Sandra, Sylvia and Ting. I think I'm quite satisfied with the results! Take a look below for some highlights of the day!

Sandra Low and her one strip of red... easily visible when she sweeps up her fringe with her fingers but also easily hidden so that her red highlights will not be spotted by her school's disciplinarian!

Dirty hands with red dye all over it, I think it looks like blood... the kind we produce monthly. It seems as if I've just delivered a baby because of the surgical gloves!! *yuCks*

Sylvia did the most highlights that day. Evenly spread out and cool blending in of colours black and red hair... Check it out! I believe after a few more washes, the colour will be more outstanding... :)

Ting... I did 3 strips for her, two can faintly be seen and one pretty obvious.. I highlighted her fringe, because I felt it suited her most. She has a nice fringe.
A nice day of Aluminium Foil in our hair!!!
hahahahahahahahaha......................................................................................
MaKinG a DiFfeReNcE 1-on-1
It's simple. One life, lay it down for another. Keep it going.
No comments:
Post a Comment