Cults.
I've attended a course on Modern Cults (meaning it's current and it's now.)
I've also done a paper on the freemason cult in singapore. There are too many links that I can provide you with but here's a website that I particular think provides us with alot of information. But being informed people, pleasse judge the content and credibility of this website for yourself.
http://freemasonrywatch.org/
Well, the purpose of this post is not to educate you about the freemasons, nor is it to condemn anyone, but to draw your emphasis to the reality of cults in singapore!
I never knew that I would fall prey to any of these cults. Although I did interview a freemason, he wasn't pushy or trying to convince me to join them.
Two days ago, Wednesday, approximately 1pm, during chapel time, Pastor Wilson announced that a student from our school's Chinese Department got sent back last year for urgent reasons. Pastor Wilson told her that he trusted her and she should go back to the church to clarify all the accusations and suspicions that the church has of her. At the same time, he also sent a faculty from TCA msia to China to confirm it.
And Lo and Behold, the faculty confirmed that Xiao Chun (the girls's name) is not a Christian. She belongs to a cult in China called, the Eastern Lightning. If you have read the article I posted before this, you would understand a bit of the cult's doing.
Xiao Chun was the Mcee for our school's international night 2006, and I have heard from other students who know her that she portrays herself as very spiritual. She stays in our school hostel and sings worship songs whenever she's free.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have heard from my lecturer of Modern Cults, Sis Lily, that Eastern Lightning is already in Singapore!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My mum responded, "she would have been transformed and convicted since she's studying the word of God, right?"
Well, we really don't know why she wanted to come to our college. Speculations say that she probably wanted to get credibility from our college to expand her work in China? To also network with people in Singapore to expand the cult's work?
We cannot say for certain. However, she has also been confirmed that she is a small group leader in Eastern Lightning.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will still continue to investigate about this matter by gathering more information and will keep you updated.




No comments:
Post a Comment